Optimal group size: 15 people; maximum group size: 25 people. Hiking is prohibited during strong winds.Requirements
· Tick-borne encephalitis vaccination is obligatory.
· Hiking is prohibited during strong winds.
· Tick-borne encephalitis vaccination certificate.
· Suitable clothing and comfortable waterproof footwear, headwear.
· Ration pack and a mug (only hot water is provided at the Cordon). Upon the agreement with the administration and permission from the Cordon inspector, tourists may be allowed to cook sausages on a campfire.
· Groups of any age, no physical training restrictions.
· Getting a pass. General rules of stay in the Nature Reserve.
Locals: pre-school children: for free; children under 12: RUB 25, adults: RUB 70.
Visitors: pre-school children: for free; children under 12: RUB 50, adults: RUB 120 ₽.
Excluding transportation costs, up to 62 km.
Zeya State Nature Reserve
71 Stroitelnaya St, Zeya, Amur Region 676246
Phone +7(41658) 21753, 21379
Contact: Sergey Ignatenko, Director, phone: +7 961 956 8739